St. Francis of Assisi
One of my most favorite prayers..
Lord, make me an instrument of Your Peace
Where there is Hatred, let me sow Love
Where there is Injury, Pardon
Where there is Doubt, Faith
Where there is Despair, Hope
Where there is Darkness, Light
Where there is Sadness, Joy
Grant that I may not so much seek
To be consoled, as to console.
To be understood, as to understand.
To be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive,
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
It is in dying that we are born into eternal Life.
• Increase physical vitality and emotional stability
• Decrease stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia
• Alleviate PMS, pre and post menapausal symptoms
• Balance your glandular system and increase metabolilc activity for weight loss and control
• Quiet your mind and connect to yourself on a deeper level
“The value that yoga brings to body, mind & spirit is becoming increasingly obvious to a critical mass of people in North America and around the world”.
~Deepak Chopra, MD, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga